We organize one-day excursions for kindergartens, schools and high schools
so that children can have a first experience with the traditional art of
Students will have the chance to get familiar with the ceramic art, by contacting with clay, both in practice and theory
- Historical reference of ceramic art from past to the present.
- Know how clay is made.
- Demonstration in manufacturing on pottery wheel.
- Drying and decoration of the pots.
- Kilns and glazes.
- In a suitable spacious hall.
- In the presence of an experienced ceramic artist.
- Children will make with clay a useful object or souvenir.
- The pot from clay will be fired and and get to you in a short time.
Duration and Prices
- Duration 2 hours.
At Your Own Location
- The tour can take place at your own enviroment with the help of photographic material. Short report regarding the history of traditional pottery. Exhibition of pottery. You have the capability to make your own pot with clay, by our guidance.